We’re all pressed for time during the week so a fast, simple meal is ideal! This Chicken Tray Bake couldn’t be easier & it’s absolutely delicious! Any leftover chicken will make a fantastic sandwich for a lunchbox!
- 8 chicken thighs, skin on, bone in
- 4 large potatoes, peeled & cut in large chunks
- 2 large carrots, peeled & cut in large chunks
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Small handful chopped rosemary
- Juice & zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat your oven to 190ºC
- Place chicken thighs, potatoes & carrots in a baking dish.
- Coat liberally with olive oil, add the garlic, rosemary, the juice & zest of the lemon and season with salt. Toss the chicken, potatoes & carrots to make sure that all the pieces are evenly coated
- Bake for 1 hour